Mobile Madness

I can't believe how many wonderful mobiles there are! They're not just for babies anymore. I love this new trend of using them as centerpieces for a dining table, especially for celebrations. It's nice for those of us who don't have a chandelier or an outlet nearby. You can place them anywhere you like! Here are my favorites from Pinterest:


2. DIY Yarn ball Mobile featured on spearmintbaby.com
3. Modern Mobile on marthastewart.com
4. Mobile from Lonny, featured on livelovesmall.com 

Here's a simple DIY mobile project using colored vellum by projectwedding.com:


And another great idea using embroidery hoops, found at Real Simple:


And one hip mobile for baby made of leather by thelittletiny:


It's got my head gently bobbing and spinning over how simple and beautiful mobiles are. 
Time to make my own!