Holiday Favorites

Hi Creatives! Did I mention I was moving? Yep. Sadly, this means I won't be able to make a bunch of crafty things until January! I know, I'm sad too. There are still tons of fabulous creators and makers out there to report and give credit to. No worries, I will still be here. I still haven't told my sewing machine, though. Shhhh...


As you can see, over the weekend I found all sorts of inspirational holiday ideas to share with you!
1. Adorable Felt House Decorations by Poopscape
2. Wrapper and Fabric Scrap Wreath by Homelife
3. Ruffled Crepe Paper Streamers and Gift Wrap by Lorajean's Magazine
4. Owl Ornaments by con M de Mujer

Here are some of my other favorites:

Photograph taken by Tobias D. Albert

DIY Recyled Paper Wreath by Green Goody

Yarn Gift-Wrapping Ideas from Martha Stewart Weddings

Sewn Notebook Gift Tags by Pilosale


DIY Paper Candy Pouches by Peppermint Plum