Etsy Crush: Spring Things


I love the spring because it's the one time I really let myself be sweet, sappy and overly-romantic! Here's a few things I spotted on Etsy lately that got me in the Spring mood:


This Spring bunting has been upcycled from the 1906 book, The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady, which was written by Edith Holden and depicts in paintings the flora and fauna of the English countryside.

These small vintage lockets are hand painted with tiny pictures and fold up into a gold ball pendant. The pictures themselves are the same diameter as a dime!

Sold from Dublin, Ireland, I love the simple design of this Organzier/ Zen Garden. Simple, clean, and fresh. Why not bring a little outside to your desk?

Made by Tamar in Vermont, this bracelet has a real retro vibe, and I love the colors. It really satisfies my "frill" addiction, and the packaging is also adorable:
from Nest Pretty Things shop on Etsy

Have a great weekend!