Faux-shopping for Fall


Ez at Creature Comforts recently asked us what our faux-shopping lists look like for fall. Here is my list. First and foremost, Autumn is pretty much non-existent in Florida, where I live. So my first wish is for leaves! I love the colors they make and I miss the Northeastern U.S. for this reason. I'm dreaming of a poncho, like this one by A.P.C, which I can layer with a nice turtleneck, and pair of short, flat booties. I'd love a chunky snood (if it were cold enough down here!). For texture, this ethnic, velvet bag from Monsoon is awesome, and I love these Current/Elliott skinny jeans, which are also corduroys! For the smell of the woods, I have (and want more of) this intoxicating Voluspa candle the scent of Golden Cypress. And finally, Gretchen Jones' terrific leather jewelry. Who doesn't want a part of her stunning new collection?

A P C wool poncho, $340; Pringle of Scotland long sweater, $495; Current/Elliott skinny jeans, $190; Monsoon crossbody handbag, £80; Gretchen Jones leather jewelry, $368; Gretchen Jones leather jewelry, $354; Voluspa Maison Candle Tin, $16; Mix No. 6 Aaron Bootie - Black, $50; Buy John Lewis Women Chunky Cable Knit Snood, £30