Indie Stylist to the Rescue

Hi friends. I've been a little absent lately on account of preparing for my trip to Iceland. I've been knitting a lovely new scarf, and I've also been trying to figure out what I'm going to pack. We will be going to a bunch of concerts and meeting up with some up and coming musicians, so I thought it might be a good time to improve my wardrobe a bit. But the question was: what on earth should I get for a trendy music festival in Iceland??

I've always been a huge fan of www.modcloth.com, but I never really knew how to translate the over-the-top looks in their look books to a more wearable everyday attire. I felt like this site had the kind of vibe I was looking for, so I tried out a ModStylist.




You can chat live or call them. The service is totally free. I told her I like vintage and menswear details. After several questions and answers back and forth, she sent me a whole list of items that could all be mixed and matched into outfits.  Here are the items I picked and I can't wait till they come in the mail. I know they will fit nicely with a lot of pieces I already have.





She also took my measurements and body type into account, so the sizing should be just right! Now I just need a good pair of boots and some tights and I'm set!