Hanukkah Love


As I mentioned yesterday, I've been feeling less than inspired with what to do for Hanukkah and frustrated by my limited options. This quickly turned around, however, when I browsed Pinterest, Etsy, and the great wide open web. There are a ton! There are some fabulous ideas out there! I had to share all my favorites!


1. Star Deco Kit--Blues by Polli
2. Scalloped Hanukkah Garland by ElisabethNicole
3. A terrific dreidel pouch idea at marthastewart.com
4. Dreidel Garland on BHG.com

And in case you want to make those dreidels head over to The Party Dress for a printable by Kelly:


Did someone say mobile? I did! Try this wonderful dreidel mobile idea by Sara at Creative Jewish Mom:


This is still the most beautiful menorah I've ever seen, and it's at West Elm:


                                            These donuts and marbleized cookies are making me hungry!


1. "Glittered" Sufganiyot at marthastewart.com
2. Marbleized Cookies by Catherine at Homemade Lemon Cake

Lowe's actually had a terrific idea for an abstract Jewish star project in a lovely gold motif:


Here are some more great finds on Etsy. I think the wooden window hanger would also make a lovely trivet for your holiday table:


1. Hanukkah ornament of folded paper by Bold Folds
2. Printable Chevron Hanukkah Card by The Fussy Designer
3. Hanukkah Wooden Window Hanger by JC's Wood Creations
4. Hanukkah Wall Art by Sweet Lex

And finally, who says we can't have a tree? Some people prefer to call them a Hanukkah bush, which I never really understood. Why are we calling a tree a bush? Anyhow, the Tree of Life is a very common symbol in Judaism. There is even a lovely prayer in each Jewish service: 

"It is a tree of life to those who hold fast to it and all of its supporters are happy."


1.Ornament by Creationsbyjbd:
2. Hannukah Bush credited to Anne's Gift Cottage (sold out)

And those are my favorites. I was really quite pleasantly surprised with all the inspiration from Martha Stewart. And now I'm off for the rest of the week to meet up with family. Have a great weekend.